1. How long have you been at United and what drew you to United?
I've been coming with my partner sporadically for about 3 years, and we became members early this summer. I grew up Lutheran and was heavily involved in a Christian organization in college, and I wanted that sense of community back but without all the "rules" that so many churches place upon their members.
2. What other faith traditions have you encountered in your life?
I grew up in the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod (WELS) church. I was baptized and confirmed there.
3. What is your favorite word?
I can't pick just one! I have a degree in Language Arts Education--I love words in general!
4. What is the most unusual thing you've ever eaten?
7 years worth of summer camp food. Most of it is pretty unusual.
5. What is your guilty pleasure?
6. What are you passionate about?
Loving everyone, no matter what. I believe that all people deserve to be respected and treated well, no matter who they are. It isn't our job to judge others. We never know what life has thrown at someone. It's our job to love people